As Dobson moves through the Leader in Me Process towards becoming a Lighthouse School, there are some tools and information that can help you to bring the Leader In Me into your home. These resources will help you, as well as your students, apply these skills beyond the classroom and into the community.
Parent and Community Resources:
- Click to download a copy of the Parent’s Guide (English)
- Click to download a copy of the Parent Night Handout.
- This handout will review each of the habits and much more! If you have questions… ask your Dobson Student! They will be happy to explain the habits to you!
- List of Children’s Books that can be used to talk about each of the 7 habits.
- Student School Yard
- The student schoolyard takes kids on a fun journey throughout the 7 Oaks village featured in The 7 Habits of Happy Kids book.